COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS - MAINTENANCE & SERVICING
Our commercial electrical services include:
- Preventative and Scheduled Maintenance
- Emergency Service, Fault Finding & Repairs
- Lighting Design, Exit & Emergency Lighting
- Installations & Project Management
- Thermal Graphic Scanning
- Switchboard Labelling, Circuit Tracing & Identification
- RCD Testing, Safety Switches, Testing and Tagging
- Data, Communication, Audio & Visual
- Power and Back-ups
We know what your business needs, and we're committed to being known as the best team to work with in terms of punctuality, reliability and not taking the mick with our pricing.
We work hard to ensure that your premises are always maintained and compliant so that your occupants can operate at maximum efficiency and safety.
We are Auckland-based electrical compliance specialists.
Our expertise allows us to handle long-term facilities management contracts, lighting replacement, periodic electrical inspections, additions and alterations, electrical repairs, test and tag and after hours call-outs.
Preventative Maintenance Services
Planned maintenance saves money and prevents accidents. It’s also an opportunity to review your electrical installation for possible energy savings and improvements.
We carry out scheduled electrical maintenance for buildings, facilities and electrical equipment to ensure your compliance with electrical regulations, SLA agreements and polices.
We offer planned maintenance programmes and solutions for relamping and electrical service health checks including critical electrical systems such as ensuring exit and emergency lighting are functioning correctly.
Electrical Compliance and Operational Services
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Electrical Certificate of Compliance
- Electrical Compliance for Insurance Policy
- Electrical Compliance for Health and Safety Policy
- Electrical Compliance – Building Warrant of Fitness (12A Building Certificate)
- Electrical Safety Regulations
- Electrical Standards e.g. AS/NZS 3000, AS/NZS 3760
We enjoy working with Property Managers and will put together a tailored building maintenance plan to suit your requirements.
Call us or email Scott today to arrange a consultation and site visit.